Friday, October 24, 2014


In the article above, Pinterest is called a "scrapbooking" website. I think this is an accurate description. Pinterest allows you to post things that interest you, such as recipes, decor, fashion, etc. Personally, I prefer to use Pinterest as a website where I can obtain ideas. Like the writer of the article, I created a pinterest and made several posts, but my account is now dormant. Despite the fact that I no longer post anything, I found Pinterest to be very useful when I needed inspiration for my wedding and for decorating the house my husband and I recently moved into. Using Pinterest for inspiration is typical for a girl my age considering 80 percent of the people who use Pinterest are women. Although I don't spend hours of my time on Pinterest like the writer says his female friends do, the use of Pinterest is average for women "whom are at the age where they're getting married and setting up new homes."

No comments:

Post a Comment